A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Pizza Party Frame  (Read 1459 times)

Offline NJPizzaTruck

• I Love Pizza!
Pizza Party Frame
« on: April 14, 2016, 04:16:36 PM »
Hi guys, is there a tutorial out there for assembling the aluminum stand that the pizza party sits atop? I'm having a little trouble identifying the pieces from the drawing that came with the package.

Offline mitchjg

Re: Pizza Party Frame
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 05:19:45 PM »
Hi guys, is there a tutorial out there for assembling the aluminum stand that the pizza party sits atop? I'm having a little trouble identifying the pieces from the drawing that came with the package.

I don't think so.

When I was confronted with this puzzle, I told my wife that I felt like I had trained for this through years of putting toys together when my son was a child (part A connects to part B, using screw C [which is always missing], etc.).

It took me a little while, but I basically tried to lay the parts out on the floor to look like the picture.  If you made sure you identify how the shelf attaches, you will have successfully identified the 4 legs and where the rails for the shelf attaches.  Then, there are fewer parts to identify after that and it gets easier.
Mitch

“We hate math,” says 4 in 10 – a majority of Americans

Offline NJPizzaTruck

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 05:38:13 PM »
I had the same thought about it being similar to a toy build. I had flashbacks to a Christmas eve trampoline incident!

Offline bradtri

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 07:59:13 PM »
I sent a suggestion to Simone to provide some better instructions and I think a video might be forthcoming.

For me, I just spent some time reviewing the exploded parts diagram and layed out the pieces in groups according to their purpose.  Find the four legs (two front and two back) first.  Then find the four cross pieces. 

If you have the Pizzone, the length is longer than the width, so that helps to identify the cross pieces.  Also, the length indicated on the instructions for the front to back bars is not correct for the Pizzone and is instead for the smaller oven.  So that threw me for a bit of a loop.

A Taste of Naples Pizza
www.atasteofnaplespizza.com
https://www.facebook.com/ATasteofNaplesPizza/
"Let Us Bring A Taste of Naples To Your Next Party"

Offline NJPizzaTruck

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 08:07:04 AM »
Thanks Brad. Every little tip helps. I will try to document the process and post in the forum for future reference. Hopefully it results in a completed frame and doesn't end in a collapsing hunk of metal!

Offline Simone

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2016, 05:04:21 PM »
Hi
see this video to assembly the support, is an tutorial example

is ok? i think is easy with this video
send me a feedback please
Simone

Offline NJPizzaTruck

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 09:11:31 PM »
Hi Simone here is a pic of some notes I made too. I labeled each part with a letter, then showed which part goes where.

Offline Simone

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 11:45:36 AM »
very good, in the next weeks i modify the instructions  ;D thanks for all

Offline deb415611

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 07:30:23 AM »
Hi Simone here is a pic of some notes I made too. I labeled each part with a letter, then showed which part goes where.

thanks so much NJPizzaTruck for posting your notes for the stand instructions.   I was not sent any instructions with my stand. 

I sent pizza party a message asking if there were written directions online and the reply was generally people like the video.    The video doesn't show which parts are which and it's helpful to have a picture of what I'm supposed to end up without going through the video.   Starting and stopping a video to put something together drives me crazy, I'm a paper person
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:58:58 AM by deb415611 »
Deb

wordpress