A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Delosa's Pizzeria Maderia Beach, Florida  (Read 578 times)

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
Delosa's Pizzeria Maderia Beach, Florida
« on: December 09, 2016, 05:46:03 PM »
My daughter and I went to Johns Pass in Maderia Beach the first day we arrived in Florida.  We ate at Bubba Gump's that evening, and walked around in shops there.  I saw there was a pizzeria there but was too full to try any.  We went back to John's Pass to pick up some goat milks soap the day before we left Florida and some other things for family members.  I said to my daughter I would like to try Delosa's pizza and tried a slice.  Delosa's was fairly busy for a earlier afternoon pizzeria.

I liked to watch how they made their NY style pizzas.  As can be seen they use Kyrol flour.  I thought the slice of NY pizza I had was good, but not excellent.  The bottom crust did remaim very crispy while eating it.  The taste of the crust wasn't bland and there was a good balance in the toppings, and the sauce was good.  It was better than most NY pizzas in NYC, but not like Joe and Pat's at all.  I asked if any of the owners were from NYC.  The man that waited on me said the man that was making the pizzas was from NYC.

The other thing I saw there that was interesting to me is how they made their garlic knots.  The garlic knots started in a folded over long roll, then were cut into smaller pieces and then made into garlic knots.  The pan was oiled before the garlic knots were placed on the pan.  My daughter had the garlic knots and they were also good.  I tasted two of them.

http://www.delosaspizza.com/ 

Norma

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Always working and looking for new information!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:00:05 PM by norma427 »

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress