A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Need some advice on buying a Uuni  (Read 279 times)

Offline robertino

• I Love Pizza!
Need some advice on buying a Uuni
« on: June 18, 2017, 04:50:13 AM »
Hello fellow pizza lovers,

Ive been looking into buying a Uuni 3 but i want to hear some exprience from other pizza-fanatics.

Ive also heard there will be coming a uuni  pro so maybe i should wait for that one.

Any suggestions would be very nice what kind of oven to get, it just has to be able to make Napoli like pizza.

best regards.

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza is not bread.
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: Need some advice on buying a Uuni
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:30:05 PM »
Any suggestions would be very nice what kind of oven to get, it just has to be able to make Napoli like pizza.

If you are budget or space constrained, the Unni may be an OK choice, but if not, the Pizza Party with Saputo tiles and the gas option is, IMO, a MUCH better choice. Having a gas option that works is so nice as it make it so easy to do Neapolitan bakes.
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, baker's yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline drewfus

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 06:36:44 PM »
+1 to the Pizza Party recommendation. I've got a Pizzone, I love it. I like the non-gas model, although I need to find a better source of dry wood for it in Texas.

Offline robertino

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 04:46:28 AM »
If you are budget or space constrained, the Unni may be an OK choice, but if not, the Pizza Party with Saputo tiles and the gas option is, IMO, a MUCH better choice. Having a gas option that works is so nice as it make it so easy to do Neapolitan bakes.

ATM im kinda tight on dough(not pizza dough ;) ) being a 26 yo with 3 kids and just moving to another house our budget isnt really cutting it to buy a more expensive oven.

My wife wants me to build a oven but im kinda 2 left handed.

What does the pizza part with saputo tiles and gas cost when shipped to the Netherlands? I see diffrent prices on there website but i dont know what the version is your talking about.

Best regards

EDIT: after doing some more research i think you mean the Pizza party passion?
Maybe ill just go with a Uuni now and like next year build my own WFO or get the PP when there's more money to be spend.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:26:16 AM by robertino »