A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Pizza Party Passione Pricing  (Read 859 times)

Offline ahemke

• I Love Pizza!
Pizza Party Passione Pricing
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:23:11 PM »
Has the price of the Passione been rising really quickly the last few months? My wife and I wanted to get one as a wedding present to ourselves after buying a house and getting married last fall. Sitting outside and enjoying delicious pizza sounds like a wonderful afternoon to us.

I have been window shopping ever since and it feels like the price has risen from like $1400 delivered to closer to $1700. There is room for the price to go even higher with upgraded bricks (which I have read is suggested) and many accessories. I am not discouraged from spending money I just want to understand if/why there has been an increase. My budget seems to ballooning.

With the deals that are found on this website how much should I expect to set aside for when I make my purchase later this year? Buying it now and having it sit out in the rain seems pointless. Is there a better time to buy?

Thanks!

Offline yarbrough462

• An American in Italy
Re: Pizza Party Passione Pricing
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 02:50:27 PM »
Has the price of the Passione been rising really quickly the last few months? My wife and I wanted to get one as a wedding present to ourselves after buying a house and getting married last fall. Sitting outside and enjoying delicious pizza sounds like a wonderful afternoon to us.

I have been window shopping ever since and it feels like the price has risen from like $1400 delivered to closer to $1700. There is room for the price to go even higher with upgraded bricks (which I have read is suggested) and many accessories. I am not discouraged from spending money I just want to understand if/why there has been an increase. My budget seems to ballooning.

With the deals that are found on this website how much should I expect to set aside for when I make my purchase later this year? Buying it now and having it sit out in the rain seems pointless. Is there a better time to buy?

Thanks!

Watch the Euro rate and order when it is down.  It has went up quite a bit in the past year or so it seems... 

Offline ahemke

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 02:55:51 PM »
That makes a lot of sense. I hope I haven't missed my opportunity.

Offline yarbrough462

• An American in Italy
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »
That makes a lot of sense. I hope I haven't missed my opportunity.

This is a nice graph:

http://x-rates.com/graph/?from=USD&to=EUR&amount=1

I have to tell you after living in Italy for quite a while, the profit margins for companies are really slim because of the ridiculous tax rates here.  IVA is a minimum of 22% on everything you sell as a business owner and then they tax your profit again when you take a pay check.  I wouldn't hold my breath for a big price decrease.  The company likely can't afford it...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:01:04 PM by yarbrough462 »

Offline pizza party

• Vendor
  • The original Pizza Party oven most versatile!
    • Pizza Party ovens official shop
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 01:01:08 PM »
Hi
i think you have see Euro and after USD
the offers on Passione is 1400euro (1680usd) from is launched. the dollar price on our site has never changed for now
in the next month is possible the shipping cost increase, i advice not wait
Simone
UK/US site: Wood fired ovens and gas fired ovens Pizza Party

Official shop online, save money by direct sales: Excellent offer home delivery to USA/CANADA and all taxes included

Pizza Party Facebook: Pizza Party lovers page

New Pizza Party lovers community: Ipizzaparty.it

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress