A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Northeast Pizza & Pasta Expo Oct 3-4 2018 in Atlantic City  (Read 219 times)

Offline RetroRayGun

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza + Sci-Fi movies = A fantastic evening.
Northeast Pizza & Pasta Expo Oct 3-4 2018 in Atlantic City
« on: August 03, 2018, 05:55:13 PM »
My wife and I are registered, anyone else on here going?

https://www.pizzaandpastaexpo.com/show/

From the site:

"The Second Annual Pizza & Pasta Northeast Trade Show

The second annual Pizza & Pasta Northeast will showcase top suppliers for pizzerias and Italian restaurants in Atlantic City on Oct. 3-4, 2018. The event also will host the Caputo Cup pizza competition sponsored by Antimo Caputo flour and the Northeast Pasta Showdown sponsored by Barilla. The two-day show features a schedule of pizza and pasta demonstrations by top chefs, seminars and workshops given by industry leaders, and special presentations from featured keynote speakers.

Presented by International Pizza Expo, the annual trade show in Las Vegas for the pizzeria industry, this event gives the region of the U.S. with the highest concentration of independent and small chain Italian-concept restaurants its very own focused gathering of buyers and sellers.
Top Restaurant Equipment, Flour and Supplies from More Than 200 Exhibitors

Exhibitors providing goods and services to pasta and pizza restaurants will set up in the Atlantic City Convention Center. Attendees who are owners, managers and hands-on kitchen staff will see the latest products in categories including:

Specialty Italian menu ingredients
    Pastas and pasta equipment
    Pizza ovens
    Kitchen equipment of all types
    Specialty foods and drinks
    POS systems and marketing services
    All-purpose flour, gluten-free flour, double-zero flour"

- We could add PizzaMaking.com stickers to our badges for identifying forum members on the expo floor.

Cheers,
Chris & Danielle
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:55:05 AM by RetroRayGun »
“He who controls the SAUCE controls the universe.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

Offline RetroRayGun

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza + Sci-Fi movies = A fantastic evening.
Re: Northeast Pizza & Pasta Expo Oct 3-4 2018 in Atlantic City
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 04:49:44 PM »
Some of the seminars offered:

https://pizza.a2zinc.net/PPNE2018/Public/Sessions.aspx?Title=&View=sessions&ID=13002

A Conversation with Anthony Mangieri of Una Pizza Napoletana

Owner of the legendary Una Pizza Napoletana, Anthony Mangieri, will sit down with Peter Reinhart for a candid conversation about the pizza industry and his place in it as an established and in uential artisan. Having operated on both coasts with stores in New York City and San Francisco at various points in his career, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss.

Pizza Demo: Cheese Blends for Explosive Flavor

With so many cheeses at your disposal, what are you doing sticking to straight mozz 100% of the time? Give your menu a flavor makeover by incorporating a finishing punch your customers are guaranteed to love. The flavor experts at Caliente Pizza & Drafthouse in Pittsburgh will show you how....

Pasta Demo: Alfredo and Carbonara

Nothing against the tomato, but sometimes a really delicious cream sauce can’t be beat. And there’s no excuse for using a can when it comes to Alfredo or carbonara. Let Mike Bausch show you how to make a pasta-sauce connection that’s beyond divine....

Pizza Demo: Classic Neapolitan Pizza

The pizza that started it all is more popular than ever before. But there are still plenty who simply do not understand it. Roberto Caporuscio of Kesté in NYC has trained countless American pizza makers on the techniques, ingredients and equipment needed to honor the Neapolitan tradition. Step inside his world and see for yourself what it takes to make the world’s most iconic pizza style.

Worth the price of admission...

https://www.pizzaandpastaexpo.com/attendee/

Will hopefully see some PM.com peeps there,

Cheers,
Chris
“He who controls the SAUCE controls the universe.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

Offline Rainier42

Re: Northeast Pizza & Pasta Expo Oct 3-4 2018 in Atlantic City
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:01 AM »
Yes, my wife and I are going.  Will be staying at Caesars.
Simone family eating chant:  Mangia mangia mangia, can mangia no more then mangia some more!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T