A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Calling all Calgarians to the Calgary Pizza Collective  (Read 128 times)

Offline wussboy

• I Love Pizza!
Calling all Calgarians to the Calgary Pizza Collective
« on: January 13, 2019, 12:29:55 PM »
I am going to start a group in Calgary dedicated to the art and science of making pizza. I'd like us to meet once every month or two on a Saturday afternoon and spend a few hours drinking beer, talking shop, and making pizza.

The purpose of the group is not purely social. I expect every attendee to either teach or learn how to make amazing pizza. I will provide the propane-powered Uuni Pro oven (although I hope to have a Pizza Party by the summer) and I'd love other people to provide their various attempts at dough, sauce, cheese and toppings (as I will certainly be bringing my own for others to try).

By sharing our knowledge I would like to radically improve the quality of my own pizzas, and the quality of other people's pizza.

If you're interested, please let me know here. I'll start a Meet Up as well. Thanks!

Edit: I thought Meet Up allowed you to schedule small events for free, but apparently not. I'll see if this post gains any interest for a week or two, then I'll take next steps on Meet Up.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 12:57:11 PM by wussboy »

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress