A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: So many sourdough info out there, where to begin reliably?  (Read 120 times)

Offline mux

• I Love Pizza!
So many sourdough info out there, where to begin reliably?
« on: February 10, 2019, 03:50:35 PM »
There's is a ton of random/conflicting/varied information on sourdough. All I want is to try a sourdough  NP style pizza dough. Where should I begin my research to achieve this goal, using a good/high quality guide/information?

Thanks again everybody

Offline Fat_Tony

• Phat.. Like the kids say!
Re: So many sourdough info out there, where to begin reliably?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 01:39:06 PM »
I would agree with you on the varying info out in the world. My best advice for this is for you to begin your own experiments. Trial and error will be your best method IMO. Right now in my fridge I have 2 different starters that I use and feed weekly varying from making pizza dough to sourdough bread. I keep a kitchen journal and write down the various results I find. I plan on purchasing a few starters online and will also compare them to the ones I currently have.. It just takes time I guess.

There are so many resources on here to try and learn from.. In my experience sometimes you just have to put down the book and take action for yourself. The more you do the faster you will figure out a method that works best for you.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress