A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Hilda’s Pizza House  (Read 701 times)

Offline Little bean

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
    • DiLauro’s Pizzeria
Hilda’s Pizza House
« on: April 29, 2019, 04:53:54 PM »
Just came across a this project Mike (essen1) and his wife Hilda are working on. Check it out and help him spread the word!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hildaspizzahouse/hildas-pizza-house?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=Hilda’s%20pizza

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Hilda’s Pizza House
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 06:15:36 PM »

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 08:38:30 PM »
Just came across a this project Mike (essen1) and his wife Hilda are working on. Check it out and help him spread the word!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hildaspizzahouse/hildas-pizza-house?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=Hilda’s%20pizza

LB,

Nice!

Thank you for sharing it on here. Much appreciated!
Mike

“All styles of pizza are valid. I make the best I’m capable of; you should make the best you’re capable of. I don’t want to make somebody else’s pizza.” ~ Chris Bianco

Offline Steve

• Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 07:57:11 AM »
Good luck, Mike!  :chef:

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
Good luck, Mike!  :chef:

Thank you very much!
Mike

“All styles of pizza are valid. I make the best I’m capable of; you should make the best you’re capable of. I don’t want to make somebody else’s pizza.” ~ Chris Bianco

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 12:01:48 AM »
I just want to send a quick “Thank you” out here to the five guys who have contributed to our project from this forum!

I truly appreciate your contributions and involvement! Means a lot to me after all these years on here!

One member ordered a sausage pie with extra gluten...smh!  ;D

There was also a Paul...but the last name didn’t ring a bell. Please contact me!

Thank you so very much, fellas!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:10:48 AM by Essen1 »
Mike

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 10:13:13 PM »
Guys,

It would be awesome if you all could share the link to our campaign in order to drive more people to our Kickstarter project.

Me and my wife would be eternally grateful and be happy to have you for some pizza!

Thanks a million!  :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hildaspizzahouse/hildas-pizza-house?ref=6g44mx
Mike

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 11:49:14 PM »
I wish you much success :)  Pizza is a lot of work but very rewarding and if you make good dough you will make good dough $  :-D
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

Offline Essen1

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2019, 02:24:26 AM »
I wish you much success :)  Pizza is a lot of work but very rewarding and if you make good dough you will make good dough $  :-D

Nice! Thank you.

So,..you gonna donate?  :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hildaspizzahouse/hildas-pizza-house?ref=6g44mx

EDIT: Forgot to put a smiley behing this tongue-in-cheek comment. Fixed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 12:40:52 AM by Essen1 »
Mike

Offline Little bean

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizza!
    • DiLauro’s Pizzeria
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 04:26:36 PM »
$75k seems very high for a hobby turned business, I'd suggest you set the amount way lower.

I bet more people wish they knew if they just started out pizzamaking as a hobby before opening a shop that everything cost less  :-D

Offline parallei

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 07:49:18 PM »

Like many here, I donated $'s to Kick Starter (or whatever) to Walter and Judy's pizza joint.  Walter and Judy seem like "pass it along" type of people.  i'm sure they will off!er help, monetary or otherwise.....