A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Made In Brooklyn Pizza Truck?  (Read 293 times)

Offline adamr06

• I Love Pizza!
Made In Brooklyn Pizza Truck?
« on: July 27, 2019, 10:34:58 PM »
I heard about this food truck out here in Los Angeles that makes real authentic NY style pizza. They're called Made In Brooklyn Pizza. Has anyone tried this? I follow them on Twitter and was notified that they would be at The Pointe in Burbank yesterday from 11am to 2pm. While I did find 4 food trucks there of various themes, ice cream, BBQ, Indian, Mediterranean, I didn't see the Made In Brooklyn truck anywhere. I double checked Twitter to see if I missed some update saying they relocated or something, but all I found was a re-tweet saying they were at the location at that very moment! I ended up going home super disappointed and worse, no pizza.

I am still eager to try their pizza, but I don't want to drive all the way out somewhere only to find that they are not where they said they would be. Has anyone experienced something like this?

http://mibpizza.com/

Offline hammettjr

• Supporting Member
  • Matt
Re: Made In Brooklyn Pizza Truck?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 06:51:59 AM »
Their website has email and phone number. (You can order whole pies by phone.) Why not contact them and find out where they were (and where they're going)?

Matt

Offline Fiorot

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 07:37:23 PM »
Their website has email and phone number. (You can order whole pies by phone.) Why not contact them and find out where they were (and where they're going)?
Why Bother when a joint has to call it Brooklyn because some illegitimate child of an Uncle's Comare grew up and decided to appropriate the Italian Culture in Brooklyn? in LA in a Truck.   Man this is truly hysterical.   And then the Famous Brooklyn does not show up!   Funny how when the tide is turned isn't it.  Imagine the incoming?    My advice read a few books , join and be active in this forum and most of all make your own!

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 11:36:23 PM »
Why Bother when a joint has to call it Brooklyn because some illegitimate child of an Uncle's Comare grew up and decided to appropriate the Italian Culture in Brooklyn? in LA in a Truck.   Man this is truly hysterical.   And then the Famous Brooklyn does not show up!   Funny how when the tide is turned isn't it.  Imagine the incoming?    My advice read a few books , join and be active in this forum and most of all make your own!
I thought about this a couple hours before replying. Youíre throwing a lot of shade here in an otherwise happy snd civil thread. You OK?
-Tony

Offline adamr06

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 12:00:16 AM »
Good idea. I don't eat at many food trucks, so I'm not sure if this sort of thing is typical. You would figure a business that connects with its customer base through social media so they can locate them, would keep you up to date.  I was hoping maybe someone out here might have also tried to find these guys, and knew what happened. 

It's really only because they said they were going to be somewhere nearby that I thought to give them a try.  Usually they're scheduled some place way too far for me to go.  I'm not even sure this place is worth it.  I've only had pizza off a truck one other time and it was terrible, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Offline Fiorot

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
I thought about this a couple hours before replying. Youíre throwing a lot of shade here in an otherwise happy snd civil thread. You OK?
I guess you missed the NY Humor.  Sorry

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
I guess you missed the NY Humor.  Sorry
Ok, thank you. Iím half Italian-American and 0% NY so you may be right. I no longer understand SNL either. :)
-Tony

Offline Fiorot

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
Ok, thank you. Iím half Italian-American and 0% NY so you may be right. I no longer understand SNL either. :)
Well We tend to be a sarcastic bunch even when 1/2 Italian.   LOL!  Cheers  And everyone is sarcastic in NY !

wordpress