A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: #1 pizzeria in the USA  (Read 1203 times)

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • # 1 RATED PIZZERIA IN USA ON YELP
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
Re: #1 pizzeria in the USA
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2019, 01:16:00 PM »
Itís nice to know that integrity, hard work, and attention to quality still pay off in these crazy times!

Thanks but to be honest my wife and I couldn't do it any other way.  I don't know how people own businesses let it be food or anything and be ok with mediocre or worse with quality and consistency.  That would be depressing and for us is depressing as a consumer.  I hold hope that there will be a renaissance  in quality and consistency.  For now media hype and such is pushing junk and claiming great and for now most people are buying it.  I think this has always existed but with the power of the internet and other media advances it has become more the art than the product than ever in our history. 
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
http://www.smilingwithhopepizza.com/

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2019, 01:26:40 PM »
Thanks but to be honest my wife and I couldn't do it any other way.  I don't know how people own businesses let it be food or anything and be ok with mediocre or worse with quality and consistency.  That would be depressing and for us is depressing as a consumer.  I hold hope that there will be a renaissance  in quality and consistency.  For now media hype and such is pushing junk and claiming great and for now most people are buying it.  I think this has always existed but with the power of the internet and other media advances it has become more the art than the product than ever in our history.
. Well stated.... Right on brother!  👍
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline waltertore

• Lifetime Member
  • # 1 RATED PIZZERIA IN USA ON YELP
    • Smiling With Hope Pizza
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 02:04:26 PM »
. Well stated.... Right on brother!  👍

Thanks and lets keep the hopes high!
SMILING WITH HOPE PIZZA MISSION STATEMENT
TO CREATE HOPE AND MEANING IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES