A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: The Monthly Pizza Making Challenge is Back! Coming November 2019!  (Read 223 times)

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
The Monthly Pizza Challenge is back! Started almost 11 years ago, the challenge was a fun way of encouraging members to bake more pizzas, try new things, and share more information and camaraderie. You can see all of the posts here:

https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0

It eventually petered out after 48 challenges. But there are plenty of new members now and many ideas for challenges. Are you game? Watch here for the announcement in a few days of the November 2019 Monthly Pizza Challenge! 

Offline hoosierq

Re: The Monthly Pizza Making Challenge is Back! Coming November 2019!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 12:06:37 PM »
This may give me some incentive to get back into the game.  My wife decided she wanted to go gluten free a few years back, so I pretty much stopped making pizzas, sad to say.

But on another cooking forum I frequent, cheftalk.com there has been a monthly challenge for some time, I think current one is the 80th or so consecutive challenge.

mjb.

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator

Offline ARenko

• David
Re: The Monthly Pizza Making Challenge is Back! Coming November 2019!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 10:29:25 AM »
I didn't know this forum existed, but I guess that's because it hasn't been active in a while.  I'll be interested to follow and participate.  How are the challenges determined?  Is there a place to make suggestions?  To vote on suggestions? 

A D V E R T I S E M E N T