A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: 5:30 Wednesday before T-day  (Read 707 times)

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
Re: 5:30 Wednesday before T-day
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2019, 10:21:25 PM »
Asian is a good sub.

my brother used to deliver meat... He had a Chinese restaurant owner that would tell him..."if you no got frank steak, then you go home!! ".  🙈
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2019, 12:32:39 AM »
The stovetop decided it was OK today, the oven is deader than ever, I have already priced the electronic module, since it appears that is what fried.  2 ovens going full blast for the day should not fry it to my mind, but the warranty is only one year.

Offline petef

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2019, 10:46:24 AM »
The stovetop decided it was OK today, the oven is deader than ever, I have already priced the electronic module, since it appears that is what fried.  2 ovens going full blast for the day should not fry it to my mind, but the warranty is only one year.

If you determine that it could have been a power surge or some problem at the power outlet that caused all these problems consider getting an appliance surge suppressor. I have them for my microwave & refrigerator, but I'm not so sure they sell one for an electric oven.

Are these all electric or gas appliances?    If it's a gas oven or stove, the electronic portion is probably 110V and you can probably protect that, but it might not be so easy if it's an all electric appliance due to the exteremly high current.  Maybe someone else here has an answer for that.

--pete--

Offline Tscarborough

• Lifetime Member
    • Pizza Anarchy
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 07:24:50 PM »
Both electric and on different circuits and they died on different days.  I figure the cooktop overheated with all 5 burners going for most of the morning, and the oven probably fried the electronics with both ovens going for hours, although that shouldn't matter with either.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress