A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: WFO recommendations?  (Read 195 times)

Offline FlourandWater13

• I Love Pizza!
WFO recommendations?
« on: November 30, 2019, 03:08:38 PM »
Starting a food truck using a COE box truck. Wondering what you guys think would be the best oven to put inside one of these vehicles? Durability, performance, cost, etc..?

Thanks!

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: WFO recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 03:50:50 PM »
I went with a more modern style oven than a strict Neapolitan for durability reasons.  If there is any way to shock mount the oven, or your cab I would recommend it.   Air shocks help too.    I use pavesi, but have had great luck with mugnaiani as well.   Fourgrandmere ovens seem awesome too and may be the most durable since they have metal rods in cast walls.

Offline FlourandWater13

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
I went with a more modern style oven than a strict Neapolitan for durability reasons.  If there is any way to shock mount the oven, or your cab I would recommend it.   Air shocks help too.    I use pavesi, but have had great luck with mugnaiani as well.   Fourgrandmere ovens seem awesome too and may be the most durable since they have metal rods in cast walls.

Thanks for the advice!

Offline JWFPIZZZA

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 08:54:40 AM »
I agree with Scott.  I have a Mug for my mobile unit and its very durable, they sorta pioneered the mobile oven out west so they know what they are doing, and for my brick and mortar I have a pavesi.  I really don't think you can go wrong with either, forza forni and mug both have awesome customer service and both ovens are great.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress