A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Antonio's - St George, Grenada  (Read 169 times)

Offline Dangerous Salumi

• Using our home grown culture to leaven our dough
Antonio's - St George, Grenada
« on: February 02, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »
Antonio's is on the road behind the IGA in the little shopping complex with the round buildings. The Le Marquis Complex. There is an Italian coffee place and a roti place there too.

Antonio's is new and is run by an Italian family. They were all there, Dad, Mom, the kids, taking order, baking, serving etc. It was a little crazy when we were there last week. We sat inside so we could see the pies being baked. They have outside seating too.

The pies were kind of a cross between NYC and Neapolitan. They were 12" and thin. My lovely wife had a Salumi and I a Margareta
The oven is a big brick dome most of which is in the back room. It was running on gas but it could easily be wood fired.

If you are in Grenada I would recommend Antonio's when you get Jones'n for a pie. Probably the best and real Italian on the island.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:59:23 PM by Dangerous Salumi »
Have a Dangerous day!

“They say that competitive eating is the battleground upon which God and Lucifer wage war for mens souls my friends, and they are right.”  - George Shea, Chairman, Major League Eating

A D V E R T I S E M E N T