A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: National Pizza Day  (Read 180 times)

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
National Pizza Day
« on: February 09, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »
 There are a lot of pizza places having specials today. I am not doing my part today. As a matter of fact it's been over 2 months since I a made a pie. I believe that is the longest I have gone since I joined the forum. Guess I need to get off my lazy arse.

Offline Jackitup

• Lifetime Member
Re: National Pizza Day
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 07:59:57 PM »
It's been like Aug for me......but mine is kinda snowed in, no excuse, just easier to put off!?!?
Jon

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

If you don't think you're getting what you should out of life.....maybe you're getting what you deserve       -the Root Beer Lady

Offline Jon in Albany

• Lifetime Member
    • Jon In Albany Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:12:59 PM »
I had every intention of firing up the oven today for pizza and doing the February Challenge. I haven't made a pie since late December. But I screwed up my foot and have to wear this ski boot all the time.

Offline nick57

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 09:19:57 PM »
 :(

Offline foreplease

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 10:28:39 PM »
I had every intention of firing up the oven today for pizza and doing the February Challenge. I haven't made a pie since late December. But I screwed up my foot and have to wear this ski boot all the time.
Sorry to see this, Jon. Hope it doesn’t keep you down too long.

On the subject of National Pizza Day: first thing this morning I saw a photo of a pizza topped with tater-tots and lost interest.  :-D
-Tony

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress