A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Does Pizza Hut Have "30,000 open positions currently available nationwide"??  (Read 155 times)

Offline Zing

Yesterday, Pizza Hut put up a blog entry that they were "Hiring for more than 30,000 open positions currently available nationwide":

https://blog.pizzahut.com/pizza-hut-expanding-team-to-serve-america-through-contactless-delivery-carryout-and-curbside-pickup/

A number of industry and foodie sites made a story out of this blog entry. The blog entry refers you to their chain-wide job site. If found it interesting that for all the given restaurants within a known franchisees' area, they post the same 5 to 7 job openings, depending if it is a full service dine-in location or just a delivery/carry-out location. I did this for about 20 areas all around the country. For grins and giggles, I put in Norma's location. I get 6 jobs listed for this area:

Team Member
Server
Restaurant General Manager
Shift Manager
Delivery Driver
Assistant Restaurant Manager

Different franchisee areas have slightly different titles for some of these jobs. But for every location I looked at, they claim there is an opening for a  Restaurant General Manager. I guess that database has 30,000 entries in it.

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
lazy azz form letter....
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress