A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: New Subito Cotto series  (Read 766 times)

Offline Zio Ciro

• Vendor
  • Wood fired and gas Pizza ovens
New Subito Cotto series
« on: May 20, 2020, 07:11:18 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Manuel, I am the US distributor for Zio Ciro pizza ovens, I would like to introduce the new Subito Cotto line of residential pizza ovens!
I am expecting them in mid-July and plan to start delivering shortly afterward...

You can watch a preview of the Subito Cotto 80 here

For information on how to preorder please visit www.ziociro.com or contact m directly!

for any question regarding the SC80 or any other one of our models feel free to contact me!

Best,
Manuel
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:23:26 AM by Zio Ciro »

Offline Pizza_Not_War

Re: New Subito Cotto series
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 07:34:07 PM »
Cost? For this one and the smaller one with gas?

Offline Edwin

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:48:30 AM »
Hello Everyone,
My name is Manuel, I am the US distributor for Zio Ciro pizza ovens, I would like to introduce the new Subito Cotto line of residential pizza ovens!
I am expecting them in mid-July and plan to start delivering shortly afterward...

Hi everyone... I want to say that I preorder the new Subitto Cotto 80gas and I'm very excited. Zio Ciro customer service is awesome.

I don't know Italian but results talk by itself as shown in this series of videos about Subito Cotto 60 gas.

I want to share with you this other nice video. In order to understand, I downloaded the voice translator app and I used it on my phone to translate while I saw on my tv.

Enjoy!

Offline Zio Ciro

• Vendor
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »
Hello Everyone,
We have just received our latest order and we have sold every Subito Cotto 80 but one, we are taking pre-orders for the next load, scheduled to arrive late September/Mid-October.
Please email me or send a message and I will add you to the list!
Best,
[email protected]

Offline Ricko

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 07:40:16 PM »
Just received my new Subito Cotto 100 a couple of hours ago and it appears to be everything Manuel said it was. It was very well crated and arrived in perfect condition from Italy to Michigan. I wouldn't hesitate in ordering another one if I had to.

Most of all though I'd like to thank Manuel for answering all my questions and making this transaction as painless as possible! He's certainly a joy to work with and someone I'd have no trouble in calling a friend.

Offline Zio Ciro

• Vendor
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 07:58:52 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Rick!

Offline iLLEb

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 01:47:57 PM »
Zio Ciro, need anyone to introduce them to the Netherlands? I know a good catering party in the Netherlands who could really enjoy it :D