My plans to make the dough yesterday didn't quite happen and I ended up doing it today at 4PM. Below is the forumla I used as well as the method.
Flour (100%): 290.14 g | 10.23 oz | 0.64 lbs
Water (63%): 182.79 g | 6.45 oz | 0.4 lbs
IDY (0.5%): 1.45 g | 0.05 oz | 0 lbs | 0.48 tsp | 0.16 tbsp
Salt (1.9%): 5.51 g | 0.19 oz | 0.01 lbs | 0.99 tsp | 0.33 tbsp
Vegetable (Soybean) Oil (1.6%): 4.64 g | 0.16 oz | 0.01 lbs | 1.02 tsp | 0.34 tbsp
Sugar (2.65%): 7.69 g | 0.27 oz | 0.02 lbs | 1.93 tsp | 0.64 tbsp
Total (169.65%):492.23 g | 17.36 oz | 1.09 lbs | TF = 0.128905
Single Ball:246.11 g | 8.68 oz | 0.54 lbs
*** 11.018Grams VWG (4.407tsp) + 279.122 Flour to push flower proteing to 14.2.
1) Measured out all ingredients and kept seperately except the VWG + Flour which was combined.
2) Mixed salt and sugar in ice cold water to dissolve.
3) Stirred oil into water mixture above
4) Lastly I switched on my machine with beater attachment on lowest speed and added flour tablespoon at a time till all was added.
5) In a little while about 2 or 3 minutes, the dough collected in 1 ball and pulled away from the sides of the bowl.
6) Machine was stopped, dough stuck to beater attachment was incorporated into large dough ball found in bowl using a hand kneading fashion for about 30 seconds.
7) Dough hooks attached to machine and switched on to speed no. 2 for approx. 5 minutes alternatlvely stopping to check if dough lost it's stickyness and is soft and tacky.
Dough ball was hand kneaded for about a minute or 2 then seperated into 2 dough balls. I more or less got them slit exactly in half but had to pinch a piece here and there to get the right weight.
9) Dough balls placed in a tray that was oiled at the bottom and then dough balls were oiled at the tops and sides and sent straight into the fridge.
Now if you noticed, I didn't mention anything about IDY in the method and that was purposely done because I didn't add any
The IDY was measured out and got hidden underneath some of my utensils. Only when I was cleaning up then I realized my silly mistake
I quickly ran to the fridge, grabbed the 2 dough balls, kneaded them together, got the 1 big ball into my dough mixer with hooks and kneaded a little whilst adding the IDY as the dough was kneading. Once all the IDY was added, dough was kneaded for about 2 minutes, total knead time was 3 minutes from when I started the machine. Thankfully the dough was still soft and tacky. I added back to the container, reoiled the top of skin and put in freezer.
I just checked the dough now, 5 hrs later and its flattened out and spread. Never the less, I don't know what to expect after this mess up I made - hope it all works out.