A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Pizza Trailer Business  (Read 1293 times)

Offline PC105105

• Ich liebe Pizza
Re: Pizza Trailer Business
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2021, 08:07:20 PM »
From my experience, it's hard to be half-invested in a business. One will eventually infringe on the other, and that can be bad for both.

True, this isnít the case for me though. I wonít lie I did put off my primary business to focus on getting this truck done for a week or so. But everything is back to normal. My primary business has a good staff and I have great customers. Iím able to step away anytime I need to. Again this is once a week for me, not motivated for money. If I lose on it, tax write off 😁
Instagram: pattythebakerman
Instagram: Thegreatdanepizzaco

Offline PC105105

• Ich liebe Pizza
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 08:26:03 PM »
Few pics of the inside. Need to update as they are a few weeks old
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:20:08 PM by PC105105 »

Offline PC105105

• Ich liebe Pizza
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 08:32:43 PM »
Few pictures from this weekend. I was so busy didnít hVe time to post pictures of pizzas except for one I made for myself to test the oven temps. As Always the first pie over  cooks so figured Iíd eat that one. This is much smaller than more normal size but I mis calculated on my dough balls.

Had a random visitor that had a Great Dane!

Pie is garlic cream, onion, bacon, spicy locally made Jakeís country spicy sausage (my cousin owns it, they sell in Kroger  now ), mozz, mushrooms and post bake rosemary

Also pictures of the first pie to ever come out of the oven from Friday night.

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2021, 09:44:29 PM »
Congrats on getting this up and running, but damn, especially on that first pizza pic.  It looks top shelf... you should be very proud!   I hope this is lots of fun for you. 

Offline Jon in Albany

• Lifetime Member
    • Jon In Albany Blog
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2021, 10:52:36 PM »
Looks good!

Offline Yael

• French Pizza !
    • my Wechat page
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2021, 11:24:39 PM »
True, this isnít the case for me though. I wonít lie I did put off my primary business to focus on getting this truck done for a week or so. But everything is back to normal. My primary business has a good staff and I have great customers. Iím able to step away anytime I need to. Again this is once a week for me, not motivated for money. If I lose on it, tax write off 😁

I'm very glad to hear that! Everything looks good, enjoy  :D
ďLearn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artistĒ - Pablo Picasso

Offline Dasnyde4

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2021, 03:31:12 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing!  How is your oven hooked into the trailer?  I have a Bakers Pride P44 in my house and would like to do a trailer for fun like you.  Do you have a generator that can push that kind of output?  Also curious on how hot it gets inside the trailer. 

Offline Quebert

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2021, 09:48:09 PM »
NICE, I want to do something similar, no trailer but I'm prepping myself to have a few pizza nights with only 20-30 pizzas a week.  I doubt I could pull off 50-100, and even if I could I think that might burn me out from my love of making pizzas.  I want to make some cash and I want to make pizza and get peoples feedback.  Nothing like giving some fresh out a pizza oven pizza to someone who's only had the fast food chains.

J hope you keep killing it, the world needs more good pizza, and by your pics I'd say it at least looks like it's really good :D

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 12:05:03 AM »
I doubt I could pull off 50-100, and even if I could I think that might burn me out from my love of making pizzas.

I have made so many pizzas in the past 7 years between a food truck and two pizzerias I cant even imagine how to count that number.  Guess what.... im STILL playing around with different styles/dough formulations, experimenting and making pies for my family and friends at home all the time.   There is always something fun to do.  I wouldn't worry about making too many pizzas and loosing the love.  Go for it!!

Offline theppgcowboy

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 12:32:39 AM »
I have made so many pizzas in the past 7 years between a food truck and two pizzerias I cant even imagine how to count that number.  Guess what.... im STILL playing around with different styles/dough formulations, experimenting and making pies for my family and friends at home all the time.   There is always something fun to do.  I wouldn't worry about making too many pizzas and loosing the love.  Go for it!!

Exactly Scott r, I just finished my last gig of the season 2 weeks ago, a brew fest with 271 pies. Just my girlfriend and I do the work. The smiles from the crowd and compliments do not get old. I had a lady this year tell us she was sure our culture was an authentic sour dough from Italy. I asked how she knew, she responded, you do not forget that flavor.

Offline Numerator

• Just keep cooking
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2021, 11:27:47 PM »
Can you post some recent screenshots of your rig?
Dough Fermentation Tool
http://www.shadergraphics.com

wordpress