A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: Tonight's Pie by Glutenboy  (Read 186020 times)

Offline Glutenboy

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza & Sex -- Good? Great! Bad? Still okay.
    • My Pizza Gallery
Re: Tonight's Pie by Glutenboy
« Reply #660 on: April 07, 2020, 10:45:39 PM »
I love this recipe but am not very experienced so Iím not sure if this is common but here is a shot of the dough right out of the fridge on day 9. Is this what it is supposed to look like?
I've never had one come out of the fridge with that much bubbling, but it looks great in the Blackstone; so all's well that ends well!  Glad you enjoyed it.
Quote under my pic excludes Little Caesar's.

Offline Rdbrown27

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #661 on: May 06, 2020, 08:26:55 PM »
Glutenboy, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and a pizza genius.

First of all, I'm sure many people have said this but it's crazy how easy the dough is especially the ease: result ratio. It comes together easy and never fights you at any step from mixing to rise to how it damn near stretches itself.

Now to the pie: this was my last and by far best out of three balls- this was day 9. The previous two I stretched too thin trying to feed three kids and my wife (who is the Hawaiian lover of course, so it had to be done) and I with one pie. This time I smartly gave the kids hotdogs and did right by the pie.

Offline Glutenboy

• Supporting Member
  • Pizza & Sex -- Good? Great! Bad? Still okay.
    • My Pizza Gallery
« Reply #662 on: May 06, 2020, 09:38:21 PM »
Glutenboy, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and a pizza genius.

First of all, I'm sure many people have said this but it's crazy how easy the dough is especially the ease: result ratio. It comes together easy and never fights you at any step from mixing to rise to how it damn near stretches itself.

Now to the pie: this was my last and by far best out of three balls- this was day 9. The previous two I stretched too thin trying to feed three kids and my wife (who is the Hawaiian lover of course, so it had to be done) and I with one pie. This time I smartly gave the kids hotdogs and did right by the pie.

Thanks for the kind words.  The pizza looks fantastic.  And as far as the pineapple goes, happy wife, happy life!!!   :-D
Quote under my pic excludes Little Caesar's.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress