A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Author Topic: For those in the Boston area...  (Read 1560 times)

Offline dani0100

For those in the Boston area...
« on: August 29, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »
I live near Boston and was on the hunt for some King Arthur Sir Lancelot flour and decided to see what I could find locally.  I had thought I might need to travel the two hours up to King Arthur's factory store, but I found this place:

Cirelli Foods (do a google search...I can't post a link because I'm a new member)

It's a wholesaler that's open to the public (no membership required or anything else...they'll sell to anyone who walks in) and they have a good amount of Italian specialties.  The public showroom doesn't have their full line of stuff, but they'll get you anything you want from the warehouse area if you ask.  The prices are all wholesale -- you just have to pay sales tax if you're not a business.

At any rate, I got a 50 lb. bag of KASL for $16.67.  Woo hoo!  Their complete product list is available on their website, so you can take a look for anything else you might be after.  I noticed they had several other types of high gluten flour.

The location is 55 miles south of Boston, just off of 495.

Hope this helps some folks in the area.

Offline pizzoid

• Lifetime Member
  • A Hideous, Addictive, substance dependency
Re: For those in the Boston area...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
http://www.cirelli.com/

Cirelli Marketplace is only 25-30 miles south, in Middleboro.

Nice to hear you can get KASL there, they couldn't get me any a year ago.

- Al

Offline scott r

• Supporting Member
  • I Love Pizzafreaks!
Re: For those in the Boston area...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
harvest king and all trumps too, good store.    Also check out the empire mozzarella and full line of stanislaus products.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

wordpress